Alice is a Protocol and Etiquette Business Coach with over 15 years of experience and has worked with many companies.
Alice is a workshop facilitator, seminar presenter, speaker and author. She hosts public workshops and seminars, and customizes training programmes for company staff in accordance with their requirements.
Her programmes include:
- Building Communication & Presentation Skills (1 day workshop with practical sessions or a 2 ½ hr seminar )
- Business Etiquette for Professionals (1 day workshop with practical sessions or 2 ½ hr seminar )
- Leading from the Middle (seminar on Leadership for Supervisors & Middle Managers)
- The Art of Fine Dining – (A Dining Etiquette Seminar with International Courtesies 2 ½ hrs)
- Dining Service Etiquette (A 3 hour workshop for hotel & restaurant employees)
- The Children’s Etiquette Workshop (one week in summer)
- Teen Etiquette & Social Skills (one week in summer)
- Protocol for Planning Ceremonies & Functions (1 day workshop)
- Protocol for Ushers & Workers at Ceremonies and Services ( 1 Day workshop)
- Managing Staff Issues (Saturday Brunch for Managers & HR Staff)
- Writers Round table (sharing tips, thoughts and ideas for would be writers)
- Customer Service Essentials (Customized 1 day Workshop or 2 ½ hr seminar for employees)