Happy New Year and best wishes for 2023 to everyone.
Protocol Caribbean continues to be available to offer training programmes for personal and professional development to individuals and companies. At this time when everyone is coming back from lockdown or work from home, and aiming to match up to the competition in their careers, this is a good time for you to upskill, cross-skill or upgrade in whatever areas will benefit your career.
Below is our list of training programmes for personal and professional enhancement, with the aim of helping people be the best that they can be.
- Leading From The Middle ©, an inspiring online seminar for Supervisors and Middle Managers
- Protocol for Event Organisers and Workers ©
- Enhancing Communication and Presentation Skills © – Tips and strategies to achieve an impactful presentation, a workshop for those who present to small or large groups.
- The Children’s Etiquette Programme © for Children ages 5 – 12
- Teen Etiquette and Social Skills © what teenagers should know about etiquette courtesies and manners for socializing for Teenagers (13 – 19 years).
- The Art of Fine Dining © – A dining etiquette seminar with international courtesies and a three course meal.
- Managing Staff Issues © – a round table Presentation and Discussion with brunch for HR and Personal Managers
- Business Etiquette for Professionals © – an Evergreen online course on how to handle professional situations
- Delivering the Amazing Customer Service Experience © – on online course for anyone who relates to customers and clients in person or on the phone
If there are any programmes on this list in which you are interested, whether for yourself or your staff, don’t hesitate to complete the contact form below expressing your interest or requesting more information on the specific programme. You may also contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of our social media platforms.