- This event has passed.
Creating PowerPoints For Impactful Presentations
April 10 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Protocol Caribbean is offering individuals the opportunity to understand and use the tools of PowerPoint to create and make impactful presentations.
This is a practical one day workshop scheduled for Saturday 10th April, 2021 from 9:30 a.m – 4:00 p.m. The Facilitator will be Alice Thomas-Roberts, Protocol and Etiquette Training Consultant and Author.
Sub-topics of the day’s programme will be:
- Advantages and Uses of PowerPoint Presentations
- Choosing Appropriate Designs
- Understanding PowerPoint Tools
- Using Animations and Transitions
- Adding Appropriate Pictures, Music & Videos
- Practical Session – Personal Presentations
Tips and tricks to impress and keep your audience focused will be shared throughout the workshop.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to make presentations to small or large groups at work, school, church, community or other social groups
- Those who need to promote products or services
- Teachers and Lecturers
- Anyone who wants to be more comfortable with presenting in public.
Participants will be expected to bring along laptops, to create a PowerPoint presentation from blank slides, and to present to the class towards the end of the workshop.
Participants will be entitled to a Certificate of Achievement.
Covid19 regulations will be in effect.
Cost per attendee: EC $230 per person
Special rates for Groups or for more than 1 person attending from the same organization.
For more information, interested persons should complete the Contact Form below or Call (473) 405 0027.